sponser

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Showing or hiding the desktop icons

Showing or hiding the desktop icons
You can hide or show the default icons of the desktop such as/ My computer/,/My Document/,/ My Network places/etc . using the "Display Properties" dialog box. Follow the following steps:
1. click on the empty area of the desktop and Select/ Properties/
2. In the/ Display prophetesses/dialog box, choose the /Desktop /tab.
3. Click on the /Customize Desktop/.It displays Desktop Items Dialog Box as box as below.
4. Deselect a check box in/ Desktop Icons /to hider or select a deselected icon to display.
5. click on /OK/>/Ok/
Note: To hide all the icons of the Desktop, right click on the empty area of the Desktop>/arrange icons/>/Show desktop icon/
Changing the icons of the Desktop
The default icon of the desktop, i.e/My computer/,/ My Document /,/ My network place /, / Recycle Bin/ can be changed as with an /.icon/icon file.
1. Click on the empty area of the Desktop and select/ properties/
2. in the/ Display Properties/ dialog box, choose the/Desktop/ tab.
3. click on the /Customize Desktop/
4. Select an icon, for instance,/My Computer/ in the list box and click on the/ change icon/ button.
5. In the / change icon / dialog box, select an icon or use the / Browse/ button for other icons.
6. click on /OK/>/OK/.

No comments:

Post a Comment